Ok, Tennessee. I’ve had about enough of your weather identity problems. Bring on spring already!! I swear my sons have had more cancelled soccer and flag football games than they’ve actually gotten to play. Bummer!
One thing that always make me happy is… ranch. Since moving to a plant-based diet, I have really missed dipping any and everything in creamy fattening Ranch dressing. Good news is I’ve perfected a plant-based version of Ranch dressing and it’s coming soon to this blog! You know who else loves Ranch? My two boys. And thanks to them, I get to share with you a delicious Ranch chicken you can easily make in your Instant Pot.
Here’s to clean plates and NO complaints!
Check out this video to see how it’s done:
A quick reminder that my monthly challenges are still happening – if you are ready to change your health and fitness for once and all, send an email to moderndayfox at gmail.com and let’s get this party started!!
- 2 lb Chicken Thighs (boneless)
- 1 TBSP Parsley
- 1/2 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 1/2 TBSP Dill
- 1/2 TBSP Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup broth Chicken or Vegetable (water can be used as well)
- Remove lid from Instant Pot and place chicken in liner pot. If you are using chicken breasts instead of thighs, make sure to slice chicken into thinner pieces so that it cooks thoroughly. Big thick chicken breasts will undercook on the inside.
- Combine seasonings in a small bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour evenly over chicken.
- Pour 1/2 cup broth into pot.
- Replace lid and turn valve to sealing.
- Set pot to 10 minutes manual high pressure.
- Use a quick release for the steam when the timer goes off.
- Stir chicken and shred with two forks. You may also opt not to shred but the seasonings distribute better if you do.
- Serve and enjoy! This dish is great over rice. You may even want to cook your rice using the ranch flavored broth!