This is Kelley. Kelley makes really, really good pancakes.
Kelley’s pancakes are special. They are special because Kelley has a daughter with auto-immune issues and allergies that are severely affected by the food she consumes. Kelley’s daughter loves pancakes but her body does not love gluten or dairy. Kelley rose to the occasion and created the best tasting gluten and dairy free pancakes I’ve ever tasted. She even had my flour lovin’ boys begging like this…
If you are cutting back on gluten and dairy, or have an intolerance, give these pancakes a try. Get crazy and throw some Enjoy Life dairy free chocolate chips in there, or some fresh blueberries!
- 3/4 cup Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 Scoop Collagen
- 1 TBSP Ground Flax
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 TBSP baking powder scant
- 1 TBSP Tapioca Starch heaping
- 2/3 cup Rice Milk
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites
- 2 TBSP Avocado oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl (or in the same bowl if you don't feel like washing two bowls like Kelley), whisk together wet ingredients.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well blended. You may also add chocolate chips, nut, or fresh berries, if desired. (Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips shown here.)
- Pour 1/8 cup batter onto hot and lightly greased griddle. Turn halfway through cooking, until golden brown on each side. These cook just like regular pancakes.
Share this Recipe