This girl is back on the Fix wagon. I finished up Hammer and Chisel a few days early so that I could join my rock star challengers with a new round on May 1st. Since I have a few newbies in the group, I decided to go to battle with them and do the 21 Day Fix again on Beachbody on Demand. I’m excited. I know this program gives me results and that is what I’m looking for! So many exciting things coming up this summer and I want to be in tip-top shape. My group truly inspires me to be better and to do better.
To celebrate my first week of the Fix, I am putting up a super easy breakfast recipe that you can make in your Instant Pot. Don’t have an Instant Pot? No problem. Make it on your stovetop. Then, go to Amazon and order your Pot! (I’m sorry, but I just love that thing.)
This recipe is a sweet twist on quinoa while still being clean and healthy. When served with berries and nuts, it makes for a hearty breakfast. Eat it up, then go get your workout done! Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links for Amazon and Beachbody, but this is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. When you use my links for purchases, you are directly helping to keep this blog afloat!
- 1 cups dry quinoa rinse well before cooking
- 2 cups Water
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Dash Salt
- 3 cups Strawberries or Blueberries Use 1/2 cup per serving
- 3/4 cups Pecan Halves (roughly 10 pecan halves per serving)
- Pour all ingredients into inner liner bowl and stir well.
- Set Instant Pot to one minute, high pressure. Allow a natural release.
- Fluff with a fork before serving. Top 1/2 cup quinoa with 1/2 cup berries and 10 pecan halves.
21 Day Fix container counts: 1 Yellow, 1/2 Purple, 1 Blue